Registered Nurse RN- Emergency Department ED/ ER RN (Huntington) - Care Team Solutions (Huntington,
Care Team Solutions is helping place Emergency Room ER Registered Nurses RN for permanent positions for hospitals in Rochester, NY. Only 9 months acute hospital experience as a Registered Nurse RN needed!
Salary: Pay is based on experience
Specialty: Emergency Room ER ED Registered Nurse RN
Location: Rochester, NY
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Days, Evenings, Nights available!
Position Summary :
Registered Nurse RN is under general supervision, plans, directs, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in one unit on a particular shift, in accordance with the established philosophy. Relates effectively with other shifts for continuity of care ; maintains satisfactory relations with other departments and nursing units; participates in all phases of education, maintenance of records, and upgrading of policies , procedures and skills of personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities of Registered Nurse RN:
- Provides professional nursing services in the treatment and care of the patients in accordance of physicians orders
- Coordinators total nursing care for patients
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice
- Provides continuity of care for patients and families by working with other shifts and departments
- Orients and trains department personnel
- Delivers patients and family education
Minimum Qualification :
- AAS Degree or Diploma in Nursing required, Bachelor s degree is preferred
- Valid NYS Registered Nurse RN license (CTS will reimburse for out of state RNs).
- 9 months of Registered Nurse RN experience required
Required Licensure/Certification Skills :
- Experienced Registered Nurse RN licensed in New York
- BLS certification
Associated topics: coronary, hospice, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, registed, surgical
• Post ID: 10600747 huntington